Tulip Dress Digital Sewing Pattern
Tulip is a sweet ruffled dress that is perfect for year-round wear. Featuring sleeveless, ruffle, short, 3/4, and long sleeves with a simple hem or ruffle hem option. Tulip features an optional pleated bodice, waistband, optional faux button belt face, and optional neck ruffle.
This pattern was designed by Gail Dicks
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $7.96|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $7.46|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $6.97|
- Tulip is designed for woven fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m-14
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer-drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.