Adult Cedar Shirt, Skirt, and Dress Digital Sewing Pattern
Cedar is a pretty and comfortable dress or separates set, perfect as a wardrobe staple. The dress is designed to give the look of a tee tucked into a skirt, or you can sew them as separates to mix and match with other pieces in your closet! Cedar has a fitted knit bodice with three sleeve lengths and optional ruffle trim, and a skirt with two lengths that can be sewn in knit or woven fabric with an elastic waistband, pretty ruffle detail, and optional faux drawstring. Cedar also includes an optional back neckline seam binding, for a beautiful professional finish.
This pattern was designed by Jessie Donohue
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $8.76|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $8.21|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $7.67|
Adult Cedar Shirt, Skirt, and Dress
- Cedar is designed for knit fabrics. The skirt can also be made in woven.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 0-32
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Copy shop file
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.