Apricot Retro Collar Twirly Top & Dress Digital Sewing Pattern
Apricot is a sweet summer top/dress featuring a fun split bodice and an optional retro collar. Fitting is made easy with the comfortable elastic back. Finish Apricot with either a twirly circle skirt or a classic gathered skirt and adorn with the optional statement pockets for an extra fun touch.
This pattern was designed by Gail Dicks
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $7.96|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $7.46|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $6.97|
- Apricot is designed for woven fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m-14
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Copy shop file
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.