Baby & Child Tamarack Raglan Top Digital Sewing Pattern
The Tamarack tee is a relaxed raglan style shirt, great for boys and girls! Tamarack can be created as a simple raglan shirt with short sleeves or long cuffed sleeves. Add an optional waistband and hood for a comfortable hoodie. The shoulder flounce and hood ruffle add a dainty and feminine touch. Customize your Tamarack shirt with colorblocking options, perfect for fabric panels and coordinating fabrics!
This pattern was designed by Shelley Hill
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $12.72|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $11.93|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $11.13|
Baby & Child Tamarack Raglan Top
- Tamarack is designed for knit fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes Newborn-14
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Copy shop file meant for printing on large format paper at a copy shop
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Follow us on Instagram @booandlupatterns
Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/booandlu
Baby Fabric Requirements
Child Fabric Requirements