Child & Adult Stella Shirt & Dress Digital Sewing Pattern
Turn heads and make a bold fashion statement with Stella. Whether you’re sewing a chic shirt, or a stunning dress, Stella offers you a world of possibilities. The defining feature of this pattern is the exquisite low back strappy design. A web of delicate, crisscrossing straps adorns the back of your creation, creating an alluring and unique focal point. The twisted sleeves add a subtle yet captivating detail to your creation. Elevate your ensemble with an optional overskirt, adding a touch of drama and flair, making it perfect for special occasions or a glamorous night out. For an extra layer of refinement and romance, consider adding optional tulle to your design. Stella is the perfect choice for those who crave sophistication and a touch of mystique in their wardrobe.
This pattern was designed by Shelley Hill
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $14.32|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $13.43|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $12.53|
Child & Adult Stella Shirt & Dress
- Stella is designed for knit fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m-14, Adult sizes 0-32
- 2 Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- 2 Projector-friendly file for pattern pieces
- 2 Copy shop file meant for printing on large format paper at a copy shop
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Why Choose our PDF Patterns?
🌟 Clear and detailed instructions: Perfect for beginners and experts alike.
🌟 Printable, projectable, and downloadable: Instant access to your pattern, no waiting for shipping.
🌟 Full-size pattern pieces: No need to scale or resize, simply print and cut.
🌟 Multifunctional and customizable: Mix and match features to create your unique designs.
Adult Fabric Requirements
Child Fabric Requirements