Dandelion Shorts Digital Sewing Pattern
Baby Dandelion is a summer staple! This knit shorts pattern can be made as simple shorts or add a sweet ruffle for an extra special touch. Whether wearing with a t-shirt or top, or underneath a dress for extra coverage, you will love this fast and easy sew.This pattern was designed by Gail Dicks
- Dandelion is designed for knit fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m – 14 years
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- A0 Copyshop file for pattern pieces (30″x42″)
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer-drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Follow us on Instagram @booandlupatterns
Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/booandlu