FREE Gingerbread Apron Digital Sewing Pattern (TODDLER, CHILD, TWEEN)
The Gingerbread apron is the perfect beginner-friendly holiday sew. Whether you are making an apron to gift, or keeping it for yourself, Gingerbread is a very fast and satisfying sew perfect for making memories.
Gingerbread is available in toddler, child, and tween size.
This pattern was designed by Gail Dicks
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $0.00|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $0.00|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $0.00|
- Gingerbread is designed for woven fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes toddler, child, and tween
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Copy shop file
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Follow us on Instagram @booandlupatterns
Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/booandlu