Baby and Child Nutmeg Digital Sewing Pattern Bundle
Nutmeg is a sweet vintage-inspired dress with a modern twist. The back features an open-back design with a decorative button strap.
Fitting is made easy and adjustable with the elastic back waistband. Choose between the short elastic back or the tall elastic back. The tall elastic back features 2 rows of elastic and will cover approximately up to armpit height.
Adorn the bodice with the optional pleated bib for a sweet vintage vibe. Not a fan of pleats? Try out the simple bib for a quick sew!
The bib can be finished with or without ruffles as well as an optional dainty bodice bow.
With 4 different skirt options: simple vintage length, simple dress length, pleated hem vintage length, and pleated hem dress length, you’ll never run out of ways to customize your Nutmeg dress.
Nutmeg features 5 sleeve options: simple sleeveless, sleeveless ruffles, short puff sleeves, 3/4 puff sleeves, or long puff sleeves, making it perfect across all seasons.
This pattern was designed by Gail Dicks
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $12.72|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $11.93|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $11.13|
Baby & Child Nutmeg Bundle
- Nutmeg is designed for woven fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes newborn – 2t and 18m – 14 years
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- A0 Copyshop file for pattern pieces (30″x42″)
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer-drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Follow us on Instagram @booandlupatterns
Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/booandlu
Baby Fabric Requirements
Child Fabric Requirements