Child & Women’s Opal Top & Dress Digital Sewing Pattern
Opal is a sweet dress or peplum, perfect for any occasion, featuring a crossover front bodice that can be finished in a simple bodice, or back ties. The skirt includes high-low peplum and dress length options, including a tiered skirt option. Opal can be made in any season, offering sweet gathered short sleeves, 3/4, or long sleeve lengths.
This pattern was designed by Shelley Hill
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $14.32|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $13.43|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $12.53|
Child & Women’s Opal Top & Dress
- Opal is designed for knit fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m-14, Women’s sizes 0-32
- 2 Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- 2 Projector-friendly file for pattern pieces
- 2 Copy shop file meant for printing on large format paper at a copy shop
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Follow us on Instagram @booandlupatterns
Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/booandlu
Women's Fabric Requirements
Child Fabric Requirements