Sandalwood Dress Digital Sewing Pattern
Sandalwood is a unique summer dress featuring two lengths: vintage (above the knee) or knee length dress. With a sweetheart neckline, Sandalwood has a dainty silhouette that any child would adore. Dress up the neckline with the sweet ruffles for a whimsical feel. The straps are finished with elastic to lend to the cute and whimsical feel of the dress. But the real showstopper of this pattern is the unique crossover back design. Use two coordinating fabrics for a statement or create a simpler elegant look with the same prints.
This pattern was designed by Gail Dicks
- Sandalwood is designed for woven fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m-14
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Copy shop file
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.