Tigerlily Peplum & Dress Digital Sewing Pattern
Tigerlily is the definition of a sweet summer sew! Featuring a V neck and deep V back, choose two thick or four thin crossing straps. The circle skirt can be made simple or with ruffles. Add a skirt flounce for a more dramatic look. Finish the whole look with an optional waistband and a large back bow.
This pattern was designed by Shelley Hill
Tigerlily Peplum & Dress
- Tigerlily is designed for knit fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m-14
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Follow us on Instagram @booandlupatterns
Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/booandlu