Alpine Dolman Top Digital Sewing Pattern
The Alpine sweater is the definition warmth and comfort. This versatile dolman can be made as a simple style sweater or tulip front. Alpine can be made with short or long sleeves with optional wrist cuffs, and an optional waistband. Finish the Alpine with a gathered or simple neckband to complete the look.
This pattern was designed by Shelley Hill
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $7.96|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $7.46|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $6.97|
Alpine Dolman Top
- Alpine is designed for knit fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m-14
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Copy shop file meant for printing on large format paper at a copy shop
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.