Dill Drawstring Bag & Backpack Digital Sewing Pattern
Dill is an easy drawstring bag that can be made as a simple drawstring bag or as a backpack-style bag. The perfect pattern for beginners and someone just learning to sew!
This pattern was designed by Gail Dicks
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $0.00|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $0.00|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $0.00|
Dill Drawstring Bag & Backpack
- Dill is designed for woven fabrics.
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Imperial and metric charts
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.