Tigerlily & Pumpkin Digital Sewing Pattern Bundle
Tigerlily is the definition of a sweet summer sew! Featuring a V neck and deep V back, choose two thick or four thin crossing straps. The circle skirt can be made simple or with ruffles. Add a skirt flounce for a more dramatic look. Finish the whole look with an optional waistband and a large back bow.
The Pumpkin Pullover is a cropped sweater that is the perfect layering accessory! With a simple, cross-over, or tulip style front bodice, the neckline can be finished with a simple neckband or optional hood (simple or tulip styles only). The bishop sleeves add style and fun while giving Pumpkin the ability to layer nicely with any other sleeve style underneath.
These patterns were designed by Shelley Hill
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $11.92|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $11.18|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $10.43|
Tigerlily and Pumpkin Bundle
- Tigerlily and Pumpkin are designed for knit fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18m-14
- 2 Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- 2 Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- 2 Copy Shop files meant for printing on large format printers
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Tigerlily Fabric Requirements
Pumpkin Fabric Requirements