Wren Dress Digital Sewing Pattern
Wren is a sweet vintage-inspired dress featuring so many gorgeous options. Achieve a faux-smocked look with the easy-to-assemble gathered bodice, or choose the simple pieced bodice. Wanting an even quicker sew? Choose the simple bodice for a sweet look. With the options of a rounded collar, bodice bows, and decorative pockets, you’re sure to find the perfect look.
This pattern was designed by Gail Dicks
|Buy more and SAVE!||# of Patterns||Discount|
|Buy 4 and SAVE 20%||4 - 5||20% $7.96|
|Buy 6 and SAVE 25%||6 - 9||25% $7.46|
|Buy 10 and SAVE 30%||10 +||30% $6.97|
- Wren is designed for woven fabrics.
- Pattern pieces for sizes 18-24m to 14
- Print at home US letter pattern pieces (A4 compatible)
- Copy shop file
- Projector friendly file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers for every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- View our size charts here
- This listing is for a digital PDF file, not a physical product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Boo and Lu are not available. Pattern pieces are all computer drawn with the exception of printable square or rectangle pattern pieces, which are listed in a cutting chart to be more environmentally friendly.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home. File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited. Images from our shop and in our patterns are the property of Boo and Lu. While you are welcome to sell items you make from our patterns, please do not use our pictures to promote your products. We ask that you please use your own photography.
Follow us on Instagram @booandlupatterns
Join our Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/booandlu