Hello my lovely sewist friends!
Welcome to my stop on the Rhapsody Project Tour! I am so excited be part of this tour and to share with you my creation!
As you can see, these fabrics are incredible, making choosing just one print near impossible.
My Project Tour: Rhapsody Creation
My youngest daughter is 2.5 and has just recently started to become OBSESSED with twirly dresses. When I say obsessed, I mean it. If it doesn’t have twirl, she wants no part in it.
So when choosing what pattern to sew I knew I wanted something with a circle skirt.
However…. this mama is a little bit extra (as my teen likes to tell me). So instead of a plain old circle skirt I decided, why not go with a gathered circle skirt.
While I could have printed two full circle skirts from the add-on I decided to use the gathered circle skirt from the Betty pattern from Simple Life Pattern Company because I already had it printed.
And I think it turned out perfect, if I say so myself. At least, the two year old twirl master loves it so that’s all that matters.
Rhapsody is shipping to stores this month, so make sure you order yours! Because seriously, how stunning are these?!
To follow the rest of the tour, check out the schedule below:
- May 28 – Natasha Baxter – www.ellieshandmade.com
- June 4 – Damjana Jakos – www.applegreencottage.com
- June 11 – Lindsey Weight – www.primrosecottagequilts.com
- June 18 – Gail Dicks – www.booandlu.com
- June 25 – Kristina Brinkerhoff – www.centerstreetquilts.com
- July 2 – Peta Peace – www.shequiltsalot.com
- July 9 – Sarah Scott – www.piccolostudio.com.au
Until next time,